Our experience of working with clients in different sectors and contexts is extensive. It includes a diverse range of business psychology solutions with private and public sector organisations, including the health service, education, law enforcement, IT, oil and gas companies, engineering companies, aviation and pilot training, finance companies.
- Nigeria Liquid Natural Gas (NLNG) Ltd
- The Home Office
- National Probation Directorate
- Shell International Ltd
- Phillips Group (UK and Netherlands)
- Skyblue Aviation Limited
- Howmet Ltd
- Basingstoke and Dean Borough Council
- Fast Track Teaching
- The Association of Chief Police Officers
- The Benefits Agency
- The Civil Service
- Fire Service College
- National Police Training
- National Public Order Intelligence Unit
- East Berkshire Health Trust
- Frimley Park Health Trust
- South West Essex PCT
- London Fire Service
- Hampshire Fire Service
- Warwickshire Police Authority
- Avon & Somerset Police Authority
- North Wales Police Authority
- Police Information Technology Organisation
- Police Forces:
- Avon & Somerset, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, City of London, Devon & Cornwall, Dorset, Gloucestershire, Hertfordshire, Lancashire, Lincolnshire, London Metropolitan, Ministry of Defence, Northumbria, North Wales, Royal Military, Staffordshire, Suffolk, Sussex, Thames Valley, Warwickshire, West Mercia, West Midlands, Wiltshire.
We work throughout the UK, Europe and Africa.
Felicity Gibling is a member of an international group of psychologists, representing 16 countries world-wide, working in specialist areas of policing. She has been a member of this international group of psychologists since 1996. She has held the Chair of the group for 3 years from 2001, and is currently Chair again. As a result, we have knowledge of business psychology, good practice and contacts around the world.